Click to embiggen.
Yes, my friends! The time has come! No longer will you have to slave away on the internets trying to figure out WTF that-one-toy-in-Epiphora’s-header is. No longer will you have to sheepishly email/tweet me and awkwardly try to describe the location of the toy you need identified.
I took the picture that became my header image in fall of 2008, when I bought HeyEpiphora.com, so these toys are all from that time. Some of them are a bit embarrassing…
- Evolved Symphony Rhapsody
- Hitachi Magic Wand — I received my first one a little too early in my reviewing career. Yeesh.
- Phallix Cobalt Twister
- Vixen Creations Buddy — My first butt plug! It wouldn’t stay in!
- Liberator Fascinator Throe — The black satiny goodness that everything is lying on.
- LELO Gigi
- Fun Factory Delight — One of my first “luxury” toys.
- Tantus Goddess — My first 100% silicone dildo. Aww.
- System JO flavored lube
- Topco Snake of Paradise
- Topco Gyrating Massager — Oh god, my brain hurts just thinking about the sound this thing makes.
- Fun Factory Corsar
- Bswish Bgee
- Deck the Halls butt plug
- Tantus Alumina Motion
- LELO Luna Beads — Still love them to this day.
- Phallix Gold-Ribbed Love Wand — My first glass dildo, and my favorite. Affectionally called “the bumpy glass dildo.”
- NobEssence Linger — My first wooden toy, but not my favorite; the Seduction holds that title easily.
- California Exotic Xtreme Pack G-spot Bullet — This thing was attached to my clit for quite a while… until I met the Eroscillator.
- Shunga Secret Garden
- LELO Ella — The toy that taught me to ejaculate.
- California Exotic Silicone Slims Self Satisfier — I’d never give this toy a chance today, but it worked alright as my first vibrating butt plug.
- California Exotic Turbo Glider — One of my very first sex toys, and the first toy I reviewed.
- Phallix Twisted Lattachino Love Wand
- O’My lube
- LELO Mia (old version)
- LELO Bo — To this day, the only cock ring I don’t hate. (Although I really haven’t tried a ton. I’m traumatized.)
- Tantus Ripple, small
- Phallix Inside Out Spiral Rib Double Dong — Who names this shit?
- Ophoria Pleasure No. 6
- Fun Factory Benjamin Bond — Was way too huge for me when I reviewed it; I need to try it again.
- Phallix Dual-Sided Swirled Rib
- Tantus Alumina Revolve
- Fun Factory G-Twist
There you have it, folks! Any more questions?
Did you like this? Subscribe for more of it!
Get new posts directly in your inbox!
Get my less frequent Snark Digest newsletter with posts + exclusive content!