It’s that time again! Time for the holiday wishlist meme. Basically, bloggers exchange lists, then try to grant each others’ wishes. My list this year isn’t hugely different from last year, but hopefully a few fun things can be exchanged.
Comment here if you create a list, and I will be sure to read it and attempt to help you out. At the very least, I can send you some of my favorite holiday music! (It’s not boring crap, either. There are some sweet mash-ups.)
Steps (super truncated)
- Make a post listing your wishes. If you wish for real possible things, make sure you include some sort of contact info.
- Visit the lists of others. If you see a wish you can grant, and it’s in your heart to do so, make someone’s wish come true.
- You needn’t spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn’t to put people out, it’s to provide everyone a chance to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not — it’s your call.
- Books! I love non-fiction, especially if it’s about crime or serial killers. Also, healthy cookbooks. I can send you my book wishlist if you’d like.
- Workout stuff. Clothes, socks, mats, DVDs, waterbottles, video files — anything!
- T-shirts and hoodies. I’m not picky at all. I’m a size large or XL, but I like things baggy.
- Money in exchange for work. Do you have something you need done that just takes time? Data entry? Photo editing? Writing? Help with your blog? Hire me to help you out.
- Anything from my sex toy wishlist, of course!
- Funky jewelry. Most of my jewelry is from when I was, like, 10. I need cooler things. Earrings and necklaces, particularly.
- Queen-sized satin sheets. My boyfriend would be so excited to toss me around in some… especially red ones.
- Free advertising, in whichever form you can manage, whether it be word of mouth, posting in a forum you frequent, or putting a banner of mine on your site. And if you have any insight on how I can expand and gain more readers, I’d love to hear it.
- Socks that are warm. Socks that are cute. Socks that are boring. Sooooocks.
- Candles! I like pretty much anything unless it smells like incense.
- Buy something from one of my affiliate links (clear your cache first!). I really, really appreciate this, since it helps me eat and pay rent.
- Scarves. I don’t like the super long ones. (I measured one of mine and it’s 60 inches long, which is perf.)
- A standing/floor lamp that takes at least three lightbulbs. It just needs to work and not be lopsided. High standards, I know.
So if any of these sound like something you can do, email me at hey.epiphora [at] gmail [dot] com and we can work out details!
Other wishlists (will be updated as I find more):